The Mendelssohn Project
• continuing to share the Mendelssohn story with the world, and working so that the full
output of manuscripts, letters and artworks will be made available to the public;
• building up a research library about the Mendelssohn family, and preparing a Felix
Mendelssohn and Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel bibliography;
• editing world premiere material of unpublished works for concerts;
• continued collaboration with renowned musical orchestras, choruses, and festivals, to
present concerts with unknown masterpieces by the Mendelssohns;
• development of a database with full musical and biographical documentation about Felix
Mendelssohn, Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel, Moses Mendelssohn, and the entire
• designing and negotiating project ideas to found educational outreach programs;
• expansion of our website;
• implementation of a new fundraising strategy to ensure long-term fiscal stability;
• establishing The Mendelssohn Project as the world's central resource point for all matters
pertaining to the prominent Mendelssohn family.
Click here to read announcements about our current activities.
Click here to donate to The Mendelssohn Project.